Sunday, September 20, 2009

DOMINGOS!!

 SUNDAYS!....I think the only thing that truly annoys me in Spain and most of Europe....Is SUNDAYS! The day of rest, ofcourse in the states a Sunday is get up go to church and relax. BUT things are still open. Usually Sundays for me I am running errands or getting things done or I have run out of food and need to supply for the week. 

NOPE IMPOSSIBLE! EVERYTHING IS CLOSED! It kinda makes Sunday a little depressing...


But I am sure those people who work in grocery stores, fashion stores, certain restaurants, pharmacies, etc.. LOVE sundays! So yes good for them...But I still need my things! haha


Oh well...I don't really disagree and I think those people deserve a break....it's just annoying when you need something and have to wait for the next day! hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment